The rules for data processing of contact persons by FRoSTA Sp. z o.o.
Due to entry into force of the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing of the directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation) – „GDPR”, we do hereby kindly inform, that, Frosta Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Bydgoszcz, ul. Witebska 63, 85-778 Bydgoszcz, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000060990, documentation of which is kept by the District Court in Bydgoszcz, XIII Economic Division of the National Court Register, TIN: 1132055642, REGON (number according to the central office of statistics): 0132154660, is the administrator of Your personal data (APD) in the form of: first name, last name, company’s name, position (function), and contact data (address for correspondence, e-mail address and phone number, fax number).
In accordance with the GDPR provisions, we do hereby inform, that:
· The above mentioned personal data are processed by ADO for the purposes of performance of the contract connected with concluding and performance of contracts respectively connected with design/ production/ distribution/ delivery /other commercial contract concluded with Frosta sp. o.o., and resulting from them rights/ obligations or with marketing of products and own services of ADO, that is respectively based on the art. 6 par. 1 letter b), c) or f) of GDPR..
· The indicated above personal data, have been obtained at the time of concluding or performance of contracts connected respectively with design/ production/ distribution/ delivery of Frosta products or delivery for Frosta products or respectively any other commercial contract concluded with Frosta sp.z o.o.
· Podane dane osobowe przetwarzane są wyłącznie przez okres niezbędny dla realizacji celów przetwarzania oraz zostaną usunięte z baz danych ADO niezwłocznie po zakończeniu przetwarzania w celach wskazanych powyżej.
· Your personal data may be transferred for the performance of the processing purposes to the entities of Frosta group and sub-contractors of ADO, such as providers of IT services of the software used by ADO and other services providers rendering related services or subordinated respectively to designing/ production/ distribution/ delivery of products as well as the settlement services of the above mentioned companies, delivery and courier companies, companies dealing with professional documents’ treatment, insurance companies, accounting companies, banks, legal and economic auditors. Providers of IT services rendered for the entities from the Frosta group or their sub-contractors, may have also their registered office in countries, in which protection of data is on a lower level than in the European Union. In such cases, by concluding an appropriate agreement it has been ensured, that also in these countries the data are subject to protection on the level comparable with the protection in force in the European Union. Also by concluding an appropriate agreement in Frosta group it has been ensured, that all the entities of Frosta group, irrespective of whether their registered office is outside the European Union, shall ensure protection on the level comparable to the level in force in the European Union.
· You are entitled to demand from ADO ensuring easy access to the content of Your personal data, their correction, deletion of personal data or restricting their processing and the right to object with reference to processing, and You also have the right to transfer the data and to file a complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
· All the additional information may be obtained in writing, sending Your inquiries at the address: Frosta sp. z o.o., ul. Witebska 63, 85-778 Bydgoszcz or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· ADO shall not use with reference to You any automated decisions’ making nor profiling.