The rules for data processing of by FRoSTA Sp. z o.o.
Due to entry into force of the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing of the directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation) – „GDPR”, we do hereby kindly inform, that in connection with concluding with You of the contract, respectively for: design/ production/ distribution/ delivery/ other commercial contract, Frosta Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Bydgoszcz, ul. Witebska 63, 85-778 Bydgoszcz, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000060990, documentation of which is kept by the District Court in Bydgoszcz, XIII Economic Division of the National Court Register, TIN: 1132055642, REGON (number according to the central office of statistics): 0132154660, is the administrator of Your personal data (APD) in the form of: first name, last name, company’s name, address of the registered office, TIN, REGON, bank account number, address of domicile and PESEL (Polish citizen identification number) (presented in contracts), position (function), and contact data (address for correspondence, e-mail address and phone number, fax number), and other personal data provided in questionnaires and documents submitted in connection with a contract’s concluding.
In accordance with the GDPR provisions, we do hereby inform, that:
· The above mentioned personal data are processed by ADO for the purposes of performance and settlement with You of a contract connected with respectively: for design/ production/ distribution/ delivery of the products of Frosta or delivery for Frosta products, or any other commercial contract concluded with You, and resulting from them rights/ obligations or with marketing of products and own services of ADO, that is respectively based on the art. 6 par. 1 letter b), c) or f) of GDPR.
· The provided personal data shall be processed exclusively for the period of time necessary for performance of the processing purposes, and shall be deleted from the data base of ADO immediately following termination of processing for the above mentioned purposes, not later than by the time of claim’s period of prescription resulting from the above mentioned contracts that ADO shall have the right to or with reference to it.
· Your data may be transferred for the processing purposes to the entities of Frosta group and sub-contractors of ADO, such as providers of IT services of the software used by ADO and other services providers rendering related services or subordinated respectively to designing/ production/ distribution/ delivery of products as well as the settlement services of the above mentioned companies, delivery and courier companies, companies dealing with professional documents’ treatment, insurance companies, accounting companies, banks, legal and economic auditors. Providers of IT services rendered for the entities from the Frosta group or their sub-contractors, may have also their registered office in countries, in which protection of data is on a lower level than in the European Union. In such cases, by concluding an appropriate agreement it has been ensured, that also in these countries the data are subject to protection on the level comparable with the protection in force in the European Union. Also by concluding an appropriate agreement in Frosta group it has been ensured, that all the entities of Frosta group, irrespective of whether their registered office is outside the European Union, shall ensure protection on the level comparable to the level in force in the European Union.
· You are entitled to demand from ADO ensuring easy access to the content of Your personal data, their correction, deletion of personal data or restricting their processing and the right to object with reference to processing, and You also have the right to transfer the data and to file a complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
· All the additional information may be obtained in writing, sending Your inquiries at the address: Frosta sp. z o.o., ul. Witebska 63, 85-778 Bydgoszcz or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· ADO shall not use with reference to You any automated decisions’ making nor profiling.